Monday, October 10, 2011

Old Settler's Parade 2

More pics from the small town parade.  No parade is complete without the stream of old, refurbished vehicles.  What a great way to show them off!  I took this picture for my husband. He would love to have this truck!

It amazes me that something over 100 years old can still be driven.  Wow!
Next come the beautiful "finned" cars of the 50's and 60's.

  You don't get to see these very often except on parade day and on an occasional Sunday afternoon drive.
They sure don't make them like they used to! 
Boy, that's one big boat!!

And then, there are always the boys that have to show off their toys:
I wish I could insert sound here.  You would hear the overpowering revving of his engine.  Of course, the driver doesn't remember that he does the same thing every Friday night.....but you'll get that in a small town.



No comments:

Post a Comment