Friday, January 18, 2013

America's Coolest Small Towns

  




      I just read about Budget Travels "Coolest Small Town Contest".  So I had to head over to their website to check out their list.  I was rather pleased to see one town that I lived near as a young teen and at least 3 others that I have actually been to visit!  They list the populations of each place as well as tourist information.  So, hop on over there and check it out and vote for your favorite! You may be surprised to find your favorite small town among the top 10!
http://www.budgettravel.com/contest/americas-coolest-small-towns-2013,14/#candidate-detail12247




        Of course, if this sleepy little town were named among the "Coolest", it would be a rather big deal.  Everyone in town would have voted by now, and there would have been a "results party" to see who won, and the mayor would have named a street after Budget Travel..........but you'll get that in a small town.

No comments:

Post a Comment